Bike Paint & Sip Tour
Insense your palate! Bike Paint Sip!
Uncork an adventure and a work of art! During your private guided tour experience with you and your group cycle a relaxing bucolic ride (15 miles) to a quaint charming vineyard in North Fork Wine Country. This unique limited edition tour is a great balance of cycling, sampling a palette of vintage wines and painting on canvas like Van Gogh! Take in some breathtaking views and revitalize your senses!
Duration: Approximately 6 Hours
Distance: Approximately 15 miles (round trip)
Availability: On Request
*NOTE: This is a private guided tour designed for groups of 6-8 people. Pricing and other details are available during booking/checkout.
Relish a charming gourmet lunch alongside the picturesque vineyards
Take your lead from an art teacher who will guide you. Cycle with seasoned guides. Paint amongst breathtaking views nestled in the vineyard. Last but not least stop and enjoy artisanal oil & fine vinegar tastings overlooking the tranquil Peconic bay. Add a little depth to your life, because ‘wine not’!
- Choose from Tandem or Single Hybrid Bicycles
- Seasoned Tour Guides
- Intimate Tour
- Take your Lead Painting from an Art Teacher
- 15 Mile Relaxing Ride
- Signature Wine Tastings
- Artisanal Oil & Fine Vinegar Tastings
- Photographs are taken throughout your excursion at each stop along the way of this memorable excursion (available for free download).
- Support Vehicle for anything you may purchase.
- Leave with Canvas work of art, paints, and brush (capture a memory).
- Unlimited Refreshments throughout the tour
- Any custom request can be accommodated such as lunch, or additional stops if you so choose.
- …and anything else we can do to add to your experience
Private Guided Tour
A guided, leisurely bike ride that encompasses hand-picked stops and special treatment from our guide-staff.
3.5 Hour Cycling Tour
Our Fruit & Wine tours are one of a kind. The tour makes special stops between wineries, to explore the beautiful farms of the North Fork and the beach too. Explore Long Island during a 13.5 Mile Relaxing Ride through the Countryside.