COVID-19 & Your Safety
Here at East End Bike Tours, we’re committed to keeping you safe during these trying times. Below you can find out what we’re doing to help ensure your tour or bicycle rental is COVID-safe, yet as enjoyable as always.
COVID-19 Safety Protocol
- Masks are required to be worn inside East End Bike Tours while signing waivers and reconciling your balance.
- Masks must be worn when within 6 feet of others, but are not required when cycling.
- At the vineyards, you are not required to wear a mask while cycling or sitting down, however, you are required to wear one while walking around and/or interacting with staff members.
- If you forget your masks, don’t worry. We have masks available for sale just in case!
- Hand Sanitizer is available at check-in and will be with us throughout the tour. However, it may be a good idea to bring your own travel-size hand sanitizer just in case to have it in your pocket!
- All bicycles go through an intense cleaning, paying specific attention to the handlebars, bike seat, and gear shifting area.
- Upon arrival, your temperature will be taken to ensure no fever. In the event you do have a fever, you will not be permitted on the tour.
- Wine/vinegar/oils/beer, as well as lunch options, will be served to you by someone wearing a mask and gloves.
- Please use your best judgment and common sense so everyone can remain safe and happy!
We ask that you limit your group size to 10 or less. If you wish to bring more than 10 people, we can accommodate you but please be aware that your party may be broken up into groups of 6 for enhanced safety.