Private Guided Tours
Awarded the Gold Ribbon by Dan’s Paper for “Best Bike Tour Company in 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, & 2016”
This guided tour is ranked as one of our finest in the Long Island Wine Region. Explore the beauty of Long Island’s North Fork with your own group of up to 6 people.
Duration: Approximately 4.5 Hours
Distance: Approximately 8-25 Miles (round trip)
Start Time: 10:00 am
Available Days: Choose “Book Now” and View Availability
$849 up to 6 persons
- Tours involve your own group of up to 6 persons making for an intimate and private tour experience (may book up to 10 persons, for groups more than 10 persons, please contact us to discuss)
- Includes 2 sets of wine tastings + 1 set of herb-infused oil & fine vinegar tastings
- Enjoy an enriched tour experience from the most experienced guides on the North Fork
- Ride in comfort on either a single or tandem bicycle
- You decide the duration and stops
- Explore the scenic charm of Long Island
- Professional Camera with photos taken throughout your tour available for free download
- Discover harbors, wild marshes, and picturesque Long Island homes
- Explore local beaches, just you and your partner or group
- Delight in Signature Wines, Artisanal Oil & Fine Vinegar tastings throughout your tour at many of the established vineyards of Long Island.
- Any custom requests may be accommodated with advanced notice
Bike Paint Sip Tour
A guided, leisurely bike ride that encompasses hand-picked stops and special treatment from our guide-staff.
3.5-hour Cycling Tour
Our Fruit & Wine tours are one of a kind. The tour makes special stops between wineries to explore the beautiful farms of North Fork.